This is the 2016 edition of INTERSECTION conference. To learn more about our upcoming event go to www.intersectionconf.com
The Intersection conference on Strategic Enterprise Design brings together thinkers, doers and leaders with a rich diversity of backgrounds at IT University Copenhagen. Intersection participants join to learn about different perspectives, and exchange thinking, approaches and tools. We seek to tackle our common challenge of understanding and reshaping complex enterprise systems.
We are Enterprise and Business Architects, Service and Experience Designers, Brand and Culture Strategists, Systems and Design Thinkers, Transformation Consultants and Business Analysts.
Enterprise Design as an emerging field has become more than the sum of the various contributing disciplines. In our exchanges with peers and when applying and evolving the Enterprise Design Framework, we see a shift from mutual understanding to actionable approaches.
In this third edition of Intersection after Paris 2014 and Berlin 2015 with DMI (Videos here), we will shape this shared body of knowledge over the course of two days with an impressive lineup of inspiring talks and intense master classes. Join us as participant, contributor or sponsor!
Who will benefit from attending INTERSECTION16?
- Executives and Strategists interested in applying strategic design in their organizations to deliver competitive advantage and increase value.
- Designers and Design Managers looking to employ the most effective practices in Design Management across Service Design, Industrial Design, Experience Design, Enterprise Architecture, Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
- Digital Leaders looking to leverage digital touchpoints to shape a coherent experience across their user and customer journeys.
- Business and Enterprise Architects working on design challenges that require expanding scope beyond specific disciplines to the Enterprise
- Brand and Customer Experience Managers tasked with managing the brand expression, experience and assets across the enterprise.
- Consultants looking to leading edge Design Management and Strategic Enterprise Design approaches to drive value and innovation.
- Entrepreneurs faced with the challenge of creating their enterprise and developing a structure that makes their ideas tangible.
Organising team: eda.c, and friends
Benjamin Falke, Milan Guenther, Dennis Middeke, John Gøtze, Louis‑Jean Teitelbaum, Rémi Rivas